- 【Absolutely Eye Catching】LED T-shirt for dancing to your favorite DJ at a concert or rave! Great birthday, christmas or party gift for any friend, music fan, EDM lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or anyone who likes to dance. Memorable tshirt to go with your shining mask and light up shoes!
- 【Soft Fabric】100% cotton matching with cool silk screen printing pattern, breathable, no shrinking. Please before buying refer to the size chart for the choice of kids and adults the right size.
- 【Working Principle】Controlled by built-in No.7 battery sensor, when music comes, LED panel lighting beats up and down. There is an adjustable sound activation sensor slide button on the side.
- 【Convenient】Magic Sticking LED technology, easy disassembly and washing.
- 【Easy to Clean】Hand wash and dry clean only. Remove the power pack easily from LED sound activated T shirt before washing and reassemble back after finish washing.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…